2020 - Present
• I have personally directed thousands of hours of live programming using Virtual Production techniques and technologies in Canada and Europe since 2003.
• I can provide creation, input, and advisement to the Studio Execs as well Production, Virtual Production Producer & VFX Producer of schedules & budgets, whilst working cross-functionally with a global Digital Production team.
• Hands-on experience, and finished projects using Unreal Engine, Aximmetry, Unity, Blender, Disguise, and more.
• Strong understanding of multiple aspects of the Unreal Editor including the creation of sophisticated Editor Blueprints, Sequencer workflows, LiveLink, and nDisplay.
• Assist with asset ingest, scene setup, optimization, and validation of look and performance of scenes in StageCraft.
• Assist with troubleshooting a variety of issues including mocap connectivity, interactive tool behavior, and assets.
• Knowledge of camera tracking and video engineering (SDI and video over IP, and Cloud workflows).
• Capable of working with producers and production managers on implementing virtual production workflows & solutions on time and on budget.
• Experience in deploying or managing projects and teams involving Virtual Production, VAD, and VFX pipelines.
• A sincere passion and entrepreneurial spirit for enabling the democratization of real-time technologies and workflows through the content adoption of virtual production.
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, producing several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
• In-depth knowledge of 3D software – Blender/Maya/3D Studio Max/Substance painter and designer
• Advanced knowledge of sculpting packages – Zbrush/Mudbox
• Proficient in 3D modeling/lighting/texturing for environments
• Experience in producing high-quality assets in Unreal Engine 4/5
• A friendly Canadian attitude, strong organizational skills, a proactive mentality, and creative problem-solving abilities.
2018 - 2020
2008 - 2016
2003 - 2008
2005 - 2007
1999 - 2003
1994 - 1999